Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New "Daily Painting" - Rose Series

David Austin Rose I
7" x 5", oil on panel
$50

I have a lovely old David Austin rosebush in the back yard that has produced wonderful bouquets of flowers for years. Recent harsh winters have taken their toll and I have been painting the roses from last season before the bush completely gives up. These roses have a delicate yellow and pink color with a light old rose fragrance, and I have used them in several large still life paintings. I think they have more personality than the hot-house long stem roses from the flower shop.

If you are interested in adding this painting to a collection or giving it as a gift, please email me and I will send you an invoice through paypal. There will be a nominal shipping charge depending upon where you live. I appreciate your interest!


"I could sure hear you in the book, very upbeat and encouraging...I also loaned your book to my Tucson art teacher and she let another friend of hers read it, too. She’s already doing most of what you suggested...she hates self-promotion like most of us do..." TB, Tuscon, AZ

Book - Ancient Wisdom Emerging Artist: the business plan (not just) for the mature artist

Kindle US Store - Ancient Wisdom Emerging Artist: the business plan (not just) for the mature artist

Kindle UK Store - Ancient Wisdom Emerging Artist: the business plan (not just) for the mature artist


No comments: