Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Thought

It's Christmas Eve, and I wanted to thank all of you who have supported me this past year, particularly those who have recently purchased items from both ebay and etsy. As a result of your generosity, I have been able to pass along the creative energy in the form of another Kiva loan, this time to a 57 year old woman in Tajikistan. She is a widow, trained as a nurse, but selling furniture in a retail environment to support her 4 children. Thank you! Your purchases mean more than just the acquisition of a pretty decoration.

Have a joyous season.

Best Regards,

Sue

1 comment:

Nothing to See said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. I had never heard of Kiva Loans before and followed the link to learn more. What a fabulous idea! I have bookmarked the site, and when I can, I will do the same. I am also passing this one to my friends and family.

Best Wishes for the new year.

PS: I enjoy your art very much.