Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dry Canyon Looking South


Dry Canyon Looking South
22 inches x 28 inches
original oil on linen
@sue smith2007
SOLD

This is one of the few remaining paintings in the landscape series I did last year. Most of the work sold from my studio when I had space in The Loft, and we offered monthly art walks. When The Loft closed I brought this painting, along with a few others, home and put them aside. I wasn't showing in any traditional galleries at that time, so I had no real outlet. While I am selling work in three galleries right now, two are contemporary abstract venues and one is looking at the still life paintings. So this is an opportunity to pick up a beautiful painting at an a great price.

I'm experimenting with a variety of ways to sell original art without galleries. I will let you know my progress as I go along.

This is a beautiful painting, so I'm hopeful that it will find it's way into the perfect environment and bring many years of enjoyment.

No comments: